ElectroFin® E-Coat was designed to protect HVAC&R coils from corrosive environments and is a market-leading product, used by every major OEM.
It has excellent corrosion resistance, as well as uniformity of coverage and coating thickness, and is recognised internationally as the best corrosion protection for fin and tube heat exchangers in coastal environments.
ElectroFin® E-Coat benefits
- Increased efficiency and length of service of HVAC&R systems
- Reduced maintenance, replacement and operating costs
- Corrosion protection with complete coverage of metallic surfaces and sharp edges.
- Uniform film thickness from the outside fin edges to the deepest and most recessed areas internally.
- Flexibility means that bent fins can be straightened with no cracking or flaking of coating.
- Thermal conductivity is not measurably diminished compared with uncoated coil because of the thin film thickness and uniformity. The thermal performance of a coated coil is better than that of a fouled, oxidised coil.
- Guaranteed 100% coverage of any fin design, including enhanced fins up to 30 fins per inch, without bridging.
- Coil useful life is 3-5 times longer than the life of an uncoated coil in the same location and environment