When time is critical, a field-applied spray coating may be the right solution. Luvata Insitu® is a permanent, water-based, synthetic coating developed specifically for the protection of heat exchange units. It can be applied quickly at our facilities or on-site.
While this technology does not match the complete immersion, factory-applied ElectroFin® E-Coat process, a spray-applied coating does provide a level of protection that is better than no coating at all. Applied by certified technicians, the coating is fast drying, with only a single application required.
Luvata Insitu® benefits
- Decreases pressure and temperature deltas
- Extends operational life
- Creates a smooth surface for easy maintenance
- High chemical and UV resistance
- Drop ship available
- Environmentally sustainable
- Meets low VOC, water-based SCAQMD emission standards
- No refrigerant removal necessary